We here at Nelson City TOP 10 love our pets and yes we are pet friendly, however we do have a few conditions around allowing your fur baby to stay with us:
- Pets are only allowed during certain times of the year.
- Pets are not allowed in our accommodation rooms or in our communal facilities.
- Arrangements for bringing your pet into the Holiday Park must be made prior to arrival.
- It is expected that you pick up any doggy do-do's and place into the rubbish bin. Our gardener doesn't really appreciate "weeding between the poo".
- That your dog, when walking in and out of the Holiday Park is on lead.
- A $250 fee may be applied if evidence of any animals are found either in our accommodation or communal facilities.
If you are someone who lives with the support of a Disability Assist Dog then you are absolutely welcome to bring them to stay with you. The dog must be one that’s been certified as a “disability assist dog” by an approved organisation like the Blind Foundation, Assistance Dogs NZ or Hearing Dogs for Deaf People NZ. If you are travelling with an assistance dog, we ask that you please let us know in advance so we can make sure our staff are aware and are prepared ahead of your arrival.