Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park - Information, Terms and Conditions of Stay
All rates are GST (15%) inclusive and are in New Zealand dollars ($NZ). We accept Visa, Master Card (2% surcharge applies), China Union Pay, EFTPOS and New Zealand cash.
New Zealand banks are 5-10 minutes drive away for most currency exchanges during normal business hours & are located on Trafalgar St, Nelson.
AFTER HOURS: A 24 hour call button is located at the front of Reception to contact the duty manager in case of emergency or disturbance.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES: Balance of accounts is payable on arrival. Payment must be made for full time booked.
BANKING SERVICES: New Zealand banks are 5-10 minutes drive away for most currency exchanges during normal business hours & are located on Trafalgar St, Nelson.
BREAKAGES: Please report any damage or breakages, so that we can repair and replace.
CANCELLATIONS: For reservations made directly with Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park.
Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of at least one nights deposit per unit or site, with balance payable on arrival. A refund will be given if your unit or site is cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the arrival time of 2pm on the expected day of arrival, less a $25 administration fee. If cancelled within 72 hours of expected arrival, cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay will be applied. If an amendment results in shortening your stay, no refund will be made, unless more than 72 hours’ notice is given.
No reduction for early departures or late arrivals. Minimum tariffs and stays may apply during peak times.
In the event of a natural disaster or major weather event causing road closures etc, normal cancellation terms & conditions will apply.
If you booked through on On Line Travel Agent such as Booking.com, Expedia, Trivago etc you will need to refer to the T & C's that you accepted at the time of booking.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check in time is from 2pm on day of arrival and check out time is 10am for both sites and accommodation on day of departure.
CHILDREN: Child rates will apply to children aged 1 - 14 years inclusive.
CONDUCT: To ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay we expect common sense and consideration to be shown at all times. This includes reasonable behaviour and dress at all times. All alcohol is to be consumed on your site or in your unit. No noise between 10pm and 7am. No bikes to be ridden in the Holiday Park between 8.30pm and 8am. No illegal substances are to be used on site, failure to adhere to this will result in your explusion from the premise.
DRONES - The use of drones within and around the Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park is only allowed if you have the express permission from the Managers of Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park.
EMERGENCY: In case of emergency dial 111 (public phone is located next to reception) and advise the duty manager of the situation. We are located at 230 Vanguard St, Nelson.
FIREWORKS: Absolutely no fireworks are to be set off in our around the Holiday Park. Immediate expulsion from the Holiday Park will result if this occurs.
LAUNDRY: The laundry is open 24 hours. Washing machines take 2 x $2 coins (includes laundry liquid) and dryers are 1 x $2 coin for half an hour drying. Coins are available from Reception during opening hours. A Clothes lines is located behind the children's playground.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: We are able to book most attractions and activities for the Nelson / Tasman & Golden Bay area as well as for the Abel Tasman National Park – ask us first as our local knowledge is extensive.
MESSAGES/MAIL: Please check the board for your name and collect any messages or mail from Reception. We do not deliver messages.
MINIMUM STAYS: Minimum length of stays may be enforced during peak times, or at the owners / managers discretion.
NO SMOKING: So that all our guests may be smoke free we enforce a NO SMOKING policy in and around all our accommodation & communal areas. A $250 surcharge will be applied if any evidence of smoking has occurred in a unit.
OFFICE HOURS: Winter 8am to 8pm, Summer 8am - 9pm. Please try to complete transactions during these hours.
PETS: Pets are only allowed during certain times of the year and only with the express permission from the Managers and are NOT allowed in the accommodation or facilities. Arrangement for bringing a pet into the Holiay Park must be made prior to arrival. A $250 fee will be applied if evidence of any animals are found either in our accommodation or communal faciities..
PRIVACY STATEMENT: This statement applies to all individuals providing personal information to Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park through this website. When collecting personal information Nelson City TOP 10 complied with the Privacy Act 1993.
When you register or give us personal information it will be held on Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Parks and TOP 10 New Zealand's Central Database. Your personal details may be accessed by TOP 10 New Zealand or linked and accessible to other TOP 10 Holiday Parks should you make a reservation with them (a shared database). Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park will not share this information with any other third parties without your permission.
Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park and/or the TOP 10 Central Office may send out periodic emails informing you of special offers, updated information and new services. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe to these communications.
TV ROOM: There is a communal TV room located next to the communal kitchen.
VISITORS: ALL visitors are to report to Reception on arrival and to pay the visitor fee. Visitors must be visiting a guest in the Holiday Park and are required to leave the Holiday Park by 9pm.
WIFI: We offer free WiFi (1GB per device per 24 hours and and additional 5GB for TOP 10 Members). Please ask at reception for the code to access it.
When making a booking you agree:
- To conform to Holiday Park bylaws & regulations (available from office & on website) & understand that any breach of the rules by ourselves or our guests will result in our site being cancelled without any refund of fees paid.
- Reservations are a contract between Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park and the person named on the reservation, and are not transferable to any other person. This means that the named person must occupy the unit or site for the duration of the contract and is ultimately responsible for all occupants and visitors of that unit or site.
- That any additions to the numbers in our party must be notified to and consent given by the manager of the Holiday Park before arrival.
- Only one vehicle is allowed to park on each site, with all other vehicles being parked in the designated areas.
- All visitors must report to the office & pay the day visitor fee prior to entering the Holiday Park and park their vehicles on Fearon Street.
- That our caravan/campervan will have a current electrical WOF.
- That our tent, if connected to a power supply, will have a transformer or an approved circuit breaking device.
- That no animals are allowed in the Holiday Park unless permission from the Managers has been given.
- Absolutely no fireworks are permitted in the Holiday Park. Any fireworks let off will result in immediate expulsion from the Holiday Park with no refund on fees paid.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time from any person if we reasonably believe the person:
- is not the person named on the reservation
- is not the person named on the credit card or not to be authorised to use the card
- is not able to pay for any additional charges
- may cause damage to the property or other guests
- may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- is younger than 21 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- is concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the management. All persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the booking. Failure to do this could result in the booking being cancelled, even upon arrival and no refund given.