We here at Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park want to assure you – our valued guests that we will continue to ensure your health and safety while staying with us and will maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout our Holiday Park. Along with your cooperation we can unite together so that we can return to our new normal and enjoy all the things that we love to do with the people we love doing it with.
We will 100% honour our ‘Book with Confidence Guarantee’. If you need to cancel your stay as a result of a Covid related issue, no cancellation or penalty fee will be applied if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the arrival time of 2pm on the expected day of arrival. You are entitled to a full refund OR you could transfer your arrival date to a later date OR we can hold a full credit for you, if you are unsure when you will be able to stay with us next. Just talk to one of the team about which option would suit you best. Proof of illness or inability to travel may be requested.
Key things to remember:
- Where possible keep 1 metre apart from people not in your bubble
- Wash & sanitise your hands regularly
- Use the disinfectant spray & paper towels in the communal spaces (hand basins, bench tops etc) before and after use
- Be sure to use the Covid Tracer App
- When using our shuttle bus we strongly recommend wearing a face mask of some description. If you don’t have your own you can purchase from our reception for $2.00 each.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms please stay home
- Be kind
If you have any questions or concerns about your booking please don’t hesitate to make contact with us.
Please note – Our reception hours are still slightly reduced and may not be manned at all times, however we are onsite and are available to assist you wherever we can. Please us the afterhours pager if you require assistance – follow the instructions on the reception door.
Lets Unite together against COVID-19.