WAHOO – we made it back to Level 1! So what does this actually mean……..
We here at Nelson City TOP 10 want to assure you – our valued guests that we will continue to ensure your health and safety while staying with us and will maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout our Holiday Park. Along with your cooperation we can unite together so that we can return to our new normal and enjoy all the things that we love to do with the people we love doing it with.
Our reception hours are still slightly reduced and may not be manned at all times, however we are onsite and are available to assist you wherever we can. Please use the afterhours pager if you require assistance – follow the instructions on the reception door.
We are offering a “Book with Confidence Guarantee” – If you have to cancel your booking as a result of a COVID-19 related issue, no cancellation or penalty fee will apply if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the arrival time of 2pm on the expected day of arrival, and you will receive a full refund. Proof of illness or inability to travel may be requested. Click here for more information.
You will find hand sanitiser dispensers located outside the entrance to all our main communal facilities. Please use as often as you need to and if you find a dispenser needing attention or a refill please let one of the team know as soon as you can.
We will be collecting full details at the time of booking or checking in. This is for contact tracing. You will also find a QR code on our reception door. It is not compulsory for you to scan this, however you might like to for your own tracking records.
A few other details of what Level 1 means to us here in New Zealand:
- Alert Level 1 sees everyone being able to return without restriction to work, school, sports and domestic travel and you can get together with as many people as you want.
- Controls at the boarders remain for those entering New Zealand, including health screening and testing for all arrivals and mandatory 14 day managed quarantine or isolation.
- It’s also important that we keep the basic hygiene measures. These include washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow. Remember to remain vigilant and being aware of phycisal distancing when out and about amongst strangers is a good habit to keep.
- This will be our new normal, but while we do return to pre-COVID life, we must remember we remain in a global pandemic.
And as a reminder, here are the Alert Level 1 ‘rules’:
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold or symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your welbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last few months. Whatever you are feeling – it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
Just a couple of extra things you might like to know about….
Are you keen to stay with us, but not sure when? Then we suggest purchasing a Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park Gift Voucher. Our gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the time of purchase and are valid for accommodation, extras within the park and for local activities when booked through us and you would be supporting a 100% New Zealand family owned business. They also make a great gift idea too. Click here for more information.
Take advantage of our Special Deals and enjoy all our beautiful region has to offer. For more information click here
All of our deals need to be booked directly and are not valid with any other offer or discount.
Lets Unite together against COVID-19.