Book with Confidence
We will 100% honour our ‘Book with Confidence Guarantee’. If you need to cancel your stay as a result of a Covid related issue, no cancellation or penalty fee will be applied if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the arrival time of 2pm on the expected day of arrival. You are entitled to a full refund OR you could transfer your arrival date to a later date OR we can hold a full credit for you, if you are unsure when you will be able to stay with us next. Just talk to one of the team about which option would suit you best. Proof of illness or inability to travel may be requested.
Key things to remember:
- Where possible keep 1 metre apart from other guests.
- We kindly ask that everyone over the age of 12 wear a face covering when in any shared communal space, including the reception area.
- Wash & sanitise your hands regularly
- Use the disinfectant spray & paper towels in the communal spaces (hand basins, bench tops etc) before and after use
- Scanning the QR code and registering all guests, and visitors on arrival at Takapuna Beach Holiday Park is mandatory for contact tracing purposes and request that guests scan in daily
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms before your arrival please stay home, contact Health Line on 0800 358 5453 (anytime), get a Covid-19 test and follow all Ministry of Health Guidelines . Contact us prior to your arrival so that we can arrange an alternative date, a credit or full refund. Proof of illness may be required.
- If you develop any Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, contact Health Line on 0800 358 5453 (anytime), get a Covid-19 test immediately, self isolate from other guests & inform the Holiday Park management asap.
- Be kind
Contactless check-in and out can be requested so please advise our reception in advance to arrange this.
If you have any questions or concerns about your booking please don’t hesitate to make contact with us.
Please note – Our reception hours are still slightly reduced and may not be manned at all times, however we are onsite and are available to assist you wherever we can. Please us the afterhours pager if you require assistance – follow the instructions on the reception door.
Lets Unite together against COVID-19.